Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and free weekday newspapers
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a health club and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the spaciousness and overall comfort
- Just a 2-minute drive from Royal Highland Centre and 10 minutes from Edinburgh Zoo
- Free airport shuttle service
- Pets welcome for a fee
DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh Airport ratings based on 23 verified reviews
Guest reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh Airport
Good hotel near airport
Over-priced & unfriendly but handy for the airport
18 May 2017 by Chris
Dear Maša, Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am sorry to hear that your stay did not live up to your expectations and apologise for the shortfall in service. Your comments are extremely valuable and will be discussed with the team. I hope you enjoyed your visit to Edinburgh and hope you will consider returning to us in future. Kind Regards
Excellent location for airport.
Relaxed One Night Stop Over
About the DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh AirportLocation Edinburgh International Airport, Newbridge, Scotland EH28 8LL
DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh Airport offers its guests an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. A business centre and a meeting room are available. The business-friendly DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh Airport also features concierge services, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is free (available 24 hours). Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Newbridge hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 150 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Edinburgh (EDI) (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Train station: Edinburgh Gateway Station (3.1 km / 1.9 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free airport shuttle
- Parking: Self parking and extended parking available for a surcharge
DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh Airport offers 150 forms of accommodation with a safe and complimentary newspapers. 49-inch Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Newbridge hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 5 AM to 10 AM.
The Space – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club and a sauna.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Airport transport is offered at scheduled time 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: GBP 25 per pet, per stay
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 11.95 and GBP 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 14.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 14.00 per day
- Extended parking fee: GBP 14.00 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 25 per pet, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton Edinburgh Airport Hotel
- DoubleTree Hilton Edinburgh Airport Hotel Newbridge
- DoubleTree Hilton Edinburgh Airport Hotel
- DoubleTree Hilton Edinburgh Airport Newbridge
- DoubleTree Hilton Edinburgh Airport
- DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh Airport
- Hilton Edinburgh Airport
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.