Enter dates to see availability
- Each apartment offers a kitchen, a washer/dryer and an iPod docking station
- Free WiFi
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry and luggage storage
- Guests speak favourably about the location and the convenient parking
- Within a 10-minute walk of King's Theatre and Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC)
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
90.0% of guests recommend out of 491 reviews
About the Fountain Court Apartments - EQ2Location EQ2, 1 Lower Gilmore Bank, Edinburgh, Scotland EH3 9QP
Fountain Court Apartments - EQ2 offers its guests laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility. Public spaces have free WiFi. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Edinburgh apartment is smoke free.
- 37 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Edinburgh (EDI) (14.3 km / 8.9 mi)
- Train station: Edinburgh Haymarket Station (1.7 km / 1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking and extended parking available for a surcharge
Fountain Court Apartments - EQ2 offers 37 forms of accommodation with iPod docking stations and washers/dryers. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. 32-inch LCD televisions come with satellite channels and DVD players. Accommodation at this 4-star apartment has kitchens with fridges, hobs, microwaves and kitchenware and utensils. Bathrooms include a shower, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, safes and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room kitchen
- Washer and dryer
- Sitting area
- iPod dock
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 4 AM to 1 PM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 3:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The Front desk hours are 8 AM to 5 PM on Sundays. Please contact the property in advance if you are planning to arrive after this time.
For bookings of 3 rooms or more, this property has special policies. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property does not have a front desk. Guests arriving after 3:00 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 100.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 6.50 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 12.00 per day
- Extended parking fee: GBP 12.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Fountain Court Apartments EQ2 Apartment Edinburgh
- Fountain Court Apartments EQ2 Apartment
- Fountain Court Apartments EQ2 Edinburgh
- Fountain Court Apartments EQ2
- Fountain Court Apartments - EQ2 Edinburgh, Scotland
- Fountain Court Apartments Eq-2 Hotel Edinburgh
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.