Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with iPod docking stations, flat-screen TVs and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Relax with a drink at the pub
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include a gift shop, a computer and multilingual staff
- Guests like the bar and breakfast
- Steps from Grassmarket and The Hub
Grassmarket hotel ratings based on 26 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Grassmarket hotel
2 Jan 2019 by The Grassmarket Hotel team
Thank you for this excellent rating ! We do hope to see you again on your next trip to Edinburgh.
Great Central Location
Sole weekend trip
brilliant little hotel, well located
Convenient and cosy
Amazing Hotel !!!
About the Grassmarket hotelLocation 94-96 Grassmarket, Edinburgh, Scotland EH1 2JR
As a guest of Grassmarket hotel, you'll find tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Grassmarket hotel also features coffee/tea in common area, room service (during limited hours), and a lift. The front desk is open around the clock. This 4-star Edinburgh hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 42 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Computer for guest use
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Airport: Edinburgh (EDI) (12.2 km / 7.6 mi)
- Train station: Edinburgh Waverley Station (0.9 km / 0.6 mi)
Grassmarket hotel offers 42 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and complimentary bottles of water. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 11 AM.
Biddy Milligan – This pub serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 10.00 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Grassmarket hotel Edinburgh
- Grassmarket hotel
- Grassmarket Edinburgh
- Grassmarket Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.