- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Edinburgh (EDI)
- 1 min drive
- Heriot Watt University
- 7 min drive
- Edinburgh Zoo
- 7 min drive
- Edinburgh Corn Exchange
- 10 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Newbridge's Ingliston neighbourhood, Hampton by Hilton Edinburgh Airport is near the airport. Edinburgh Castle and Edinburgh Playhouse Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Grassmarket and Royal Mile. Check out an event or a game at Murrayfield Stadium, and consider making time for Edinburgh Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Heriot Watt University - 7 min drive
- Edinburgh Zoo - 7 min drive
- Edinburgh Corn Exchange - 10 min drive
- Murrayfield Stadium - 11 min drive
- Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC) - 13 min drive
- Edinburgh Gateway Station - 3 min drive
- Edinburgh (EDI) - 1 min drive
About this property
Hampton by Hilton Edinburgh Airport
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
1. They gave someone else the same room as us. After our check in for an hour, the strangers entered the room while we were in the room. It was a shock. Good that we have been around for this and inform the reception of the issue. 2. Our first morning that we had breakfast there, the hotel staff informed us they won‘t serve gluten-free bread at that hotel, even though we asked in advance of the availability of gluten-free options and they confirmed. Very disappointing! And then the next day gf bread was surprisingly available. 3. They haven’t changed stained bedsheets until we had mentioned it twice in the week we were staying at the hotel. They changed them on the last day of our stay. 4. The whole week they haven’t cleaned the floor in the bathroom or the bedroom. Dirt from outside on the carpet which hasn’t been hoovered since the first day of our stay. We’ve mentioned that the floor hasn’t been hoovered and the bathroom hasn’t been cleaned at all. And the lady at the reception desk told housekeeping service to take care of it immediately. After waiting for an hour at the lobby, we went back to our room and they haven’t cleaned the floor & the bathroom floor at all. They only changed the stained bedsheets. The floor, carpet, the tiles in the bathroom were still dirty. And the surfaces had stains which hasn’t been wiped clean. 5. We overslept our breakfast and one of the staff members was kind enough to offer us some leftovers from breakfast. Highly appreciated.