- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC)
- 11 min walk
- Usher Hall
- 14 min walk
- Murrayfield Stadium
- 17 min walk
- Edinburgh (EDI)
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Edinburgh's Haymarket neighbourhood, Haymarket Hotel is near a train station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Princes Street Gardens and Calton Hill, while Edinburgh Castle and Edinburgh Playhouse Theatre are cultural highlights. Check out an event or a game at Murrayfield Stadium, and consider making time for Edinburgh Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
4.8/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Walkable (198 reviews)
- Safe (127 reviews)
- Quiet (126 reviews)
- Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC) - 11 min walk
- Usher Hall - 14 min walk
- George Street - 17 min walk
- Murrayfield Stadium - 17 min walk
- Edinburgh Castle - 5 min drive
- Edinburgh Haymarket Station - 3 min walk
- Edinburgh (EDI) - 13 min drive
- Where to eat
- Hotel bar – Serves breakfast daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Location was great. I only stayed one night. Room was clean. A bit of TLC need but fine. Bed comfortable. Never used any breakfast facilitates. Main drawback for me was the water pressure of the shower. It was very very poor. Im glad i only stayed one night as any longer and i wouldnt feel clean. For me with hotels in this price range all im looking for is a clean bed and good washing facilities. I dont see myself returning here because of this.