Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and Egyptian cotton sheets
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, spaciousness and overall comfort
- Steps from Princes Street and Royal Mile
Hilton Edinburgh Carlton ratings based on 8 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Hilton Edinburgh Carlton
2 Apr 2019 by Pamela Irwin - Deputy General Manager
Dear Anonymous, Many thanks for your review. We very much appreciate your time in doing so. We cant wait to see you again and we are glad you enjoyed your stay. Kindest regards
11 Jan 2019 by Saioa
Thank you for sharing your experience! We are glad you had a nice stay with us. We are sorry to hear the coffee station was not replenished everyday and we have passed this information to the manager of the department of housekeeping. We hope to see you soon again.
Very nice and well positioned
Great hotel in excellent location , Very central
6 Jan 2019 by Jayde McCarthy
Thanks for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback!
17 Sep 2018 by Jayde McCarthy
Thanks for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback!
Lovely place to stay in city center
Schönes Hotel Nähe Bahnhof
About the Hilton Edinburgh CarltonLocation 19 North Bridge, Edinburgh, Scotland EH1 1SD
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A 24-hour fitness centre, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in common area are also featured at the eco-friendly Hilton Edinburgh Carlton. The hotel can provide concierge services and wedding services. A complete renovation of Hilton Edinburgh Carlton was completed in 2016. This 4-star Edinburgh hotel is smoke free.
- 211 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- Built in 2016
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Edinburgh (EDI) (13.2 km / 8.2 mi)
- Train station: Edinburgh Waverley Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
Hilton Edinburgh Carlton offers 211 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and a safe. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Edinburgh hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Electric kettle
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (heating)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Marco Pierre White – On-site steakhouse.
Nineteen Hundred Bar – On-site bar.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 18.95 for adults and GBP 9.00 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton Carlton Hotel
- Carlton Edinburgh
- Hilton Edinburgh Carlton Hotel
- Carlton Hotel
- Hilton Edinburgh Carlton
- Hilton Carlton
- Hilton Edinburgh Carlton Scotland
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.