Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and ironing boards
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Drinking and dining options include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a front-desk safe and 9 meeting rooms
- Guests speak favourably about the comfortable guestrooms and the local sightseeing
- Within a 10-minute walk of Princes Street and Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC)
- Pets welcome for a fee
Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor ratings based on 11 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor
Hotel a bit tired but OK location
A february weekend in Edinburgh
The good and bad
Wochenende in Edinburgh
About the Hilton Edinburgh GrosvenorLocation Grosvenor Street, Edinburgh, Scotland EH12 5EF
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 3345 square feet (310.8 square metres) and includes conference rooms. The business-friendly Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor also features multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this Victorian Edinburgh hotel.
- 184 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 2 buildings
- 3345 sq ft of conference space
- 310.8 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1850
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Edinburgh (EDI) (10.9 km / 6.7 mi)
- Train station: Edinburgh Haymarket Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor offers 184 forms of accommodation with free newspapers and a hairdryer. LCD televisions come with pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and portable fans. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Films for purchase
- Shower and tub combination
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Portable fan
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM and at the weekend from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: GBP 30 per pet, per stay
- Weight limit: 20 lb
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 11.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 30 per pet, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor Hotel
- Hilton Grosvenor Hotel
- Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor
- Hilton Grosvenor
- Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor Scotland
- Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Hilton
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.