Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with sofa beds, flat-screen TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free hot/cold buffet breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a front-desk safe and a business centre
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and low noise level
- Steps from Princes Street and Edinburgh Playhouse Theatre
- Dogs welcome free of charge (restrictions apply)
Holiday Inn Express - Edinburgh City Centre ratings based on 13 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Holiday Inn Express - Edinburgh City Centre
Good Hotel near to facilities needed
Good hotel in a great location
Few days in Scotland
Ideal location for city sights
Fabulous city break
9 May 2019 by Cristian
Thank you very much for your kind review. I hope we can welcome you back again in the future in our hotel. Best Regards, Cristian-Stefan Ionel Guest Service Manager Holiday Inn Express Edinburgh City Centre
About the Holiday Inn Express - Edinburgh City CentreLocation Picardy Place Top Of Leith Street, Edinburgh, Scotland EH1 3JT
You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. There's an onsite business centre. The business-friendly Holiday Inn Express - Edinburgh City Centre also features multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3-star Edinburgh hotel is smoke free.
- 161 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- Breakfast available (free)
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Sofa bed
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces) , Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Edinburgh (EDI) (13.7 km / 8.5 mi)
- Train station: Edinburgh Waverley Station (1.4 km / 0.9 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Holiday Inn Express - Edinburgh City Centre offers 161 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with free newspapers and coffee/tea makers. This accommodation is furnished with single sofa beds. A pillow menu is available. 32-inch Flat-screen televisions come with premium digital channels. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Separate bedroom
- Pull-out sofa bed
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow options
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free hot/cold buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM and at the weekend from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11:00 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Hotel Registry Number - 10232579
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- Tax ID - 244942395
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: GBP 13.50 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Holiday Inn Express Edinburgh City Centre Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Edinburgh City Centre
- Holiday Inn Express - Edinburgh City Centre Scotland
- Holiday Inn Express - Edinburgh City Centre Hotel Edinburgh
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly using the information on your booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.