Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy a bite to eat at Bistro du Vin, a bistro that serves French cuisine
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and comfy beds
- Steps from National Museum of Scotland and 4 minutes on foot from Grassmarket
- Cats and dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Hotel du Vin & Bistro Edinburgh ratings based on 20 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Hotel du Vin & Bistro Edinburgh
27 Feb 2019 by Ben
Thank you so much for your kind words
25 Dec 2018 by Ben
thank you so much for your kinds words xxx
19 Sep 2017 by Lisa S
Thank you! Best wishes Lisa S
24 Jan 2019 by Ben
thank you for your kind words, see you again very soon xxx
23 Dec 2018 by Ben
Vielen Dank für Ihre freundlichen Worte. Bis bald, herzliche Grüße, Ben Bel, General Manager
Viihtyisä hotelli hyvällä paikalla.
18 Sep 2018 by Ben
Thank you so much for you kind words, we look forward to seeing you again very soon, Warmest regards, Ben Bel, General Manager
4 Sep 2018 by Ben
thank you so much for your kind words xxx
Zentraler Ort am Puls des Lebens in Edinburgh
27 Aug 2018 by Ben
thank you so much for your kind words, see you again very soon xxx
Rauhallinen ja siisti sekä loistava sijainti
14 May 2018 by Ben
Kiitos paljon ystävällisistä sanoistanne, näet taas pian, Ben Bel, pääjohtaja
Gemütliches ruhiges Hotel in bester Lage.
11 May 2018 by Ben
Vielen Dank für Ihre freundlichen Worte, wir freuen uns sehr, Sie bald wieder begrüßen zu dürfen, herzliche Grüße, Ben Bel, General Manager
About the Hotel du Vin & Bistro EdinburghLocation 11 Bristo Place, Edinburgh, Scotland EH1 1EZ
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. The business-friendly Hotel du Vin & Bistro Edinburgh also features tour or ticket assistance, concierge services, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This 4-star Edinburgh hotel is smoke free.
- 47 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Edinburgh (EDI) (12.7 km / 7.9 mi)
- Train station: Edinburgh Waverley Station (1.3 km / 0.8 mi)
Hotel du Vin & Bistro Edinburgh offers 47 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and coffee/tea makers. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Edinburgh hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily.
Bistro du Vin – This restaurant specialises in French cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 10 per pet, per day
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 5 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 16 per 24 hours
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Vin Bistro Edinburgh
- Vin Bistro Edinburgh
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.