Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer iPod docking stations, 24-hour room service and flat-screen TVs
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, multilingual staff and a lift
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, comfy beds and overall comfort
- Steps from Princes Street and Edinburgh Playhouse Theatre
Reviews from Trip Advisor
90.0% of guests recommend out of 1570 reviews
About the Hotel Indigo EdinburghLocation 51-59 York Place, Edinburgh, Scotland EH1 3JD
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. A fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Hotel Indigo Edinburgh.
- 60 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 5 buildings
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Edinburgh (EDI) (15.1 km / 9.4 mi)
- Train station: Edinburgh Waverley Station (1.2 km / 0.7 mi)
Hotel Indigo Edinburgh offers 60 forms of accommodation with iPod docking stations and minibars. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead, designer toiletries and a hairdryer. This Edinburgh hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, safes and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and at the weekend from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Turquoise Thistle Restaur – On-site restaurant. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 10.95 and GBP 16 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 13.6 per 24 hours
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Indigo Edinburgh
- Indigo Edinburgh
- Hotel Indigo Edinburgh Scotland
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.