Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer TVs, coffee/tea makers and showers
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include luggage storage
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and nice bathrooms
- Steps from Festival Theatre and 6 minutes on foot from University of Edinburgh
KM Central ratings based on 24 verified reviews
Guest reviews for KM Central
5 Mar 2019 by Hotel Operations Manager
Dear Guest, Thank you very much for your 5 stay review. I am very glad to hear that you found the staff friendly and helpful. It is very important to us to always live up to a high customer service standard. Thank you for your kind comments in regards to the rooms. I will be sure to pass on your kind messages to our team! We do hope to welcome you back in the future! Kind regards Pawel Szlachta
Worth the money.
Fantastic weekend, staff were awesome
handy for Edinburgh centre
Wonderful Staff !!!
Perfect stay for a few nights
Excellent value and location
About the KM CentralLocation 7, Richmond Place, Edinburgh, Scotland EH8 9ST
KM Central offers its guests laundry facilities. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. This 3-star Edinburgh bed & breakfast is smoke free.
- 45 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Airport: Edinburgh (EDI) (13.5 km / 8.4 mi)
- Train station: Edinburgh Waverley Station (0.9 km / 0.6 mi)
KM Central offers 45 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. This Edinburgh bed & breakfast provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Cots/infant beds (complimentary) are also available.
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No lifts
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 13.50 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Kenneth Mackenzie B&B Edinburgh
- Kenneth Mackenzie B&B
- Kenneth Mackenzie Edinburgh
- KM Central B&B Edinburgh
- Kenneth Mackenzie Suite Edinburgh
- Kenneth Mackenzie Suite Hotel Edinburgh
- Kenneth Mackenzie Edinburgh, Scotland
- Kenneth Mackenzie Hotel Edinburgh
- Kenneth Mackenzie Edinburgh Scotland
- KM Central B&B
- KM Central Edinburgh
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.