- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Usher Hall
- 7 min walk
- Princes Street Gardens
- 9 min walk
- Edinburgh Castle
- 12 min walk
- Edinburgh (EDI)
- 22 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city centre, Kimpton Charlotte Square Hotel is in Edinburgh's New Town neighbourhood, an area with great shopping. Edinburgh Castle and Edinburgh Playhouse Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Grassmarket and Royal Mile. Check out an event or a game at Murrayfield Stadium, and consider making time for Edinburgh Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Usher Hall - 7 min walk
- Princes Street Gardens - 9 min walk
- Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC) - 11 min walk
- Edinburgh Military Tattoo - 12 min walk
- Edinburgh Castle - 12 min walk
- Edinburgh Haymarket Station - 13 min walk
- Edinburgh (EDI) - 23 min drive
- Where to eat
- BABA – Restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner.
- The Garden – Serves breakfast and light fare daily.
About this property
Kimpton Charlotte Square Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Loved the location for walking the city. Loved the rooms and loved the staff. Cheers to Jack at the front desk who kindly chatted each morning! Pool was beautiful and gym and spa. Entire hotel is an elegant experience!