Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer Select Comfort beds, iPod docking stations and flat-screen TVs
- Free cooked-to-order breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Amenities include a computer, laundry facilities and a shared fridge
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- Just a 3-minute drive from Royal Commonwealth Pool and a few minutes from University of Edinburgh
Reviews from Trip Advisor
97.0% of guests recommend out of 314 reviews
About the Lauderville Guest HouseLocation Mayfield Road,52, Edinburgh, Scotland EH9 2NH
Free breakfast is served daily. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. The business-friendly Lauderville Guest House also features tour or ticket assistance, a garden, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available. This Victorian Edinburgh guesthouse is smoke free.
- 10 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Built in 1884
- Cooked-to-order breakfast (free)
- Self-service laundry
- Tour and ticket information
- Computer for guest use
- No smoking on site
- Fridge in a common area
- Water dispenser
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Airport: Edinburgh (EDI) (20.2 km / 12.6 mi)
- Train station: Edinburgh Waverley Station (3 km / 1.8 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Lauderville Guest House offers 10 forms of accommodation with iPod docking stations and complimentary bottles of water. This individually decorated accommodation includes desks. Select Comfort beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. Flat-screen televisions come with premium digital channels. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Select Comfort beds
- iPod dock
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Electric kettle
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Pillow options
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 8 AM to 9 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 9 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM, please contact the property at least 48 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Check-in hours vary. Please contact the property ahead of time to make arrangements for check-in.
Guests with dietary restrictions or food allergies should contact this property in advance. Contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property does not have a front desk. Guests arriving after 9 PM must contact the property at least 48 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 17 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 17 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
- Lauderville Edinburgh
- Lauderville Guest House
- Lauderville Guest House Edinburgh
- Lauderville Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland
- Lauderville Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Lauderville Guest House Guesthouse Edinburgh
- Lauderville Guest House Guesthouse
- Laurville House Edinburgh
You should know
- Children 17 years old and younger aren't allowed at this property.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.