Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, satellite TV and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy a bite to eat at Craigleith Restaurant, a fine-dining restaurant that serves local cuisine
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor and outdoor pools or soak in the spa tub
- Indulge with facials, body wraps or massages at the spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and a porter
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, comfy beds and nice bathrooms
- Within a 10-minute walk of Yellowcraigs and North Berwick Golf Course
- Pets welcome for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
73.0% of guests recommend out of 2715 reviews
About the Macdonald Marine Hotel And SpaLocation Cromwell Road, North Berwick, Scotland EH39 4LZ
Macdonald Marine Hotel And Spa offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and an outdoor pool. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. A hot tub, a fitness centre, and a sauna are also featured at the business-friendly Macdonald Marine Hotel And Spa. Free self parking is available. This 4-star North Berwick hotel is smoke free.
- 83 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Built in 1880
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Edinburgh (EDI) (53.5 km / 33.2 mi)
- Train station: North Berwick Station (0.9 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Macdonald Marine Hotel And Spa offers 83 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and designer toiletries. Satellite televisions are provided. Bathrooms include a shower and a hairdryer. This North Berwick hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM.
Craigleith Restaurant – This fine-dining restaurant specialises in local cuisine.
The Links Bar – This bar specialises in local cuisine.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Rafting nearby
- Waterskiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
The on-site spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials, body wraps and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 15.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: GBP 15 per pet, per night
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 7 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a crib (infant bed) or rollaway bed. please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 18.00 for adults and GBP 12.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Macdonald Marine Hotel North Berwick
- Macdonald Marine Hotel
- Macdonald Marine North Berwick
- Macdonald Marine
You should know
- Reservations are needed for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.