Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy a bite to eat at Brasserie, a brasserie that serves British cuisine
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests praise the quiet and central location
- 8 minutes by foot from Royal Yacht Britannia and a 5-minute drive from Easter Road Stadium
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Malmaison Edinburgh ratings based on 10 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Malmaison Edinburgh
Edinburgh malmasion needs done up very scabby!
Sehr schönes Hotel direkt am Hafen. Gutm
Pas mal mais il y a bcp mieux
Fijn, luxe hotel
About the Malmaison EdinburghLocation 1 Tower Place Leith, Edinburgh, Scotland EH6 7DZ
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Event space at this hotel measures 1926 square feet (179 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance, and dry cleaning/laundry services are also featured at the business-friendly Malmaison Edinburgh. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Edinburgh hotel is smoke free.
- 100 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 1926 sq ft of conference space
- 179 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Edinburgh (EDI) (16.5 km / 10.3 mi)
- Train station: Edinburgh Waverley Station (3.8 km / 2.4 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Malmaison Edinburgh offers 100 forms of accommodation with minibars and coffee/tea makers. Flat-screen televisions come with premium digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, designer toiletries and a hairdryer. This Edinburgh hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast on weekdays from 7 AM to 10 AM and at the weekend from 8 AM to 10 AM.
Brasserie – This brasserie specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
Guests aged under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
This property's Breakfast Included rates include continental breakfast priced at GBP 15 per person. Full Breakfast menu is available for upgrade at additional surcharge of GBP 2 per person charged on departure at the hotel. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 5 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 15 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 0.00 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Malmaison Edinburgh Hotel
- Malmaison Hotel
- Malmaison Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Malmaison Hotel
- Malmaison Hotel Edinburgh Scotland
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.