Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer LCD TVs, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free full breakfast offered
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Free self-parking
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Services include luggage storage
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, overall comfort and nice bathrooms
- Just a 5-minute drive from Royal Mile and a few minutes from Arthur's Seat
Salisbury Green Hotel & Bistro ratings based on 26 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Salisbury Green Hotel & Bistro
Very close to city centre
Friendly and relaxing
Good value for money
Great room and Breakfast
Ediburgh Fringe base
Clean and tidy
stay for business
About the Salisbury Green Hotel & BistroLocation 18 Holyrood Park Road, Edinburgh, Scotland EH16 5AY
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Salisbury Green Hotel & Bistro also features room service (during limited hours) and ATM/banking services. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3-star Edinburgh hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 108 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Built in 1994
- Full breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Fridge (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Edinburgh (EDI) (23.2 km / 14.4 mi)
- Train station: Edinburgh Waverley Station (3.2 km / 2 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Salisbury Green Hotel & Bistro offers 108 forms of accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. LCD televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Edinburgh hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Microwaves, fridges and an iron/ironing board can be requested.Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Fridge available
- Microwave available
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free full breakfast.
Salisbury Green Hotel & Bistro has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Masson House Hotel Edinburgh
- Masson House Hotel
- Masson House Edinburgh
- Salisbury Green Hotel Bistro Edinburgh
- Masson House Edinburgh, Scotland
- Masson House Edinburgh Scotland
- Masson House B&B Edinburgh
- Masson House B&B
- Salisbury Green Hotel Bistro
- Salisbury Green Bistro Edinburgh
- Salisbury Green Bistro
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.