Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free full breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy local cuisine while dining at Fly-Half Bar and lounge
- Amenities include a lift, coffee/tea in a common area and TV in a common area
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the spaciousness and nice bathrooms
- Within a 15-minute walk of North Berwick Golf Course and Yellowcraigs
- Dogs welcome for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
89.0% of guests recommend out of 375 reviews
About the Nether Abbey HotelLocation 20 Dirleton Avenue, North Berwick, Scotland EH39 4BQ
There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a nearby snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily, and guests can also enjoy a free nightly manager's reception. WiFi is free in public spaces. Nether Abbey Hotel also features tour or ticket assistance, coffee/tea in common area, and room service (during limited hours). You'll have access to the indoor pool and health club at a partner property. Self parking is free. This 3-star North Berwick hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 12 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 2 dining venues
- Built in 1898
- Full breakfast (free)
- Bar or lounge
- Manager's reception (free)
- Coffee in lobby
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Edinburgh (EDI) (53.4 km / 33.2 mi)
- Train station: North Berwick Station (0.6 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Nether Abbey Hotel offers 12 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Cots/infant beds (complimentary) and Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) are also available.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free full breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM. The hotel hosts a free manager's reception daily.
Fly-Half Bar and lounge – This cocktail bar specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Waterskiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a front desk. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 10.00 per pet, per day
- Only dogs are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 30.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Nether Abbey Hotel North Berwick
- Nether Abbey Hotel
- Nether Abbey North Berwick
- Nether Abbey
- Hotel Nether Abbey
- Nether Abbey Hotel North Berwick, Scotland
You should know
- Reservations are needed for golf tee times. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.