Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer digital TV, DVD players and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Breakfast is offered for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and a porter
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation, from cleanliness and spaciousness to overall comfort and nice bathrooms
- Just a 1-minute drive from Princes Street and a few minutes from Edinburgh Playhouse Theatre
Reviews from Trip Advisor
87.0% of guests recommend out of 1386 reviews
About the No 11Location 11 Brunswick Street, Edinburgh, Scotland EH7 5JB
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. The luxury No 11 also features a garden, concierge services, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A complete renovation of No 11 was completed in July 2013. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Edinburgh hotel.
- 10 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Built in 1820
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Airport: Edinburgh (EDI) (13.9 km / 8.6 mi)
- Train station: Edinburgh Waverley Station (1.7 km / 1.1 mi)
No 11 offers 10 forms of accommodation with DVD players and coffee/tea makers. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets. Televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Digital channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
On-site venue – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 12.50 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- No 11 Hotel Edinburgh
- No 11 Hotel
- No 11 Edinburgh
- No 11