Enter dates to see availability
- Each apartment offers a kitchen, a sofa bed and a flat-screen TV
- Free WiFi
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests like the accommodation for the overall comfort, nice bathrooms and low noise level
- Steps from Princes Street and St. Giles' Cathedral
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Old Town Chambers ratings based on 26 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Old Town Chambers
Spacious and lovely
Great apartments in the heart of the old town
Great city centre hotel
Trip worth while
fantstic hidden gem
Superb apartment & location!
Luxury to the max
Conveniently located luxury
About the Old Town ChambersLocation Roxburgh's Court, Edinburgh, Scotland EH1 1LW
As a guest of Old Town Chambers, you'll find a 24-hour fitness centre, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance. WiFi is free in public spaces. The luxury Old Town Chambers also features concierge services, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This 5-star Edinburgh apartment is smoke free.
- 50 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Sofa bed
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Edinburgh (EDI) (13.7 km / 8.5 mi)
- Train station: Edinburgh Waverley Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
Old Town Chambers offers 50 forms of accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and espresso makers. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets. Accommodation at this 5-star apartment has kitchens with fridges, microwaves, kitchenware and utensils and dishwashers. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, a complimentary bathrobe, designer toiletries and a hairdryer. This Edinburgh apartment provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board.
- In-room kitchen
- Pull-out sofa bed
- Flat-screen television
- Espresso maker
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
Recreational amenities at the apartment include a 24-hour fitness centre.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Due to the historical location, access to the property is through narrow alleyways with stairs that cannot be avoided. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 20 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 20 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Old Town Chambers Apartment
- Chambers Apartment
- Old Town Chambers
- Old Town Chambers Edinburgh, Scotland
You should know
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.