Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer coffee/tea makers, free toiletries and showers
- Free full breakfast offered
- Free wired Internet
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, conference space and a gift shop
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and nice bathrooms
- Steps from Royal Commonwealth Pool and 14 minutes on foot from Holyrood Park
Pollock Halls ratings based on 29 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Pollock Halls
Good for fringe
Trip to Fringe
Run of the mill student accommodation
Why I am back here ?
Good value Accommodation
Great Value Accommodation
About the Pollock HallsLocation 18 Holyrood Park Road, Edinburgh, Scotland EH16 5AY
Renovations + Closures
The property is closed between 5 November and 25 May.
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available. Pollock Halls also features gift shops/news stands, a garden, and a picnic area. This 3-star Edinburgh hostel is smoke free.
- 2000 guestrooms or units
- Full breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Charging station for electric cars
- Conference space
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free wired Internet
Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Edinburgh (EDI) (23.1 km / 14.3 mi)
- Train station: Edinburgh Waverley Station (2 km / 1.3 mi)
Pollock Halls offers 2000 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and free toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired Internet access. Bathrooms include a shower. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free full breakfast.
Pollock Halls has a restaurant on site.
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Pollock Halls Hostel Edinburgh
- Pollock Halls Hostel
- Pollock Halls Edinburgh
- Pollock Halls
- First Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh First Hotel
- Pollock Halls - Edinburgh First Hotel Edinburgh
- Pollock Halls - Edinburgh First Scotland
- Pollock Halls - Edinburgh 1st
- Pollock Halls - Edinburgh First Hotel