Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer coffee/tea makers, showers and free toiletries
- Free full breakfast offered
- Free wired Internet
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Amenities include a front desk safe, conference space and a gift shop
- Guests speak favourably about the comfortable guestrooms and the proximity to the airport
- 7 minutes by car from Royal Mile and 7 minutes from Princes Street
Pollock Halls ratings based on 29 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Pollock Halls
Good for fringe
Trip to Fringe
Run of the mill student accommodation
Why I am back here ?
Good value Accommodation
Great Value Accommodation
About the Pollock HallsLocation 18 Holyrood Park Road, Edinburgh, Scotland EH16 5AY
Renovations + Closures
The property is closed between 5 November and 25 May.
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available. Pollock Halls also features gift shops/news stands, a garden, and a picnic area. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3-star Edinburgh hostel is smoke free.
- 2000 guestrooms or units
- Full breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free wired Internet
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Edinburgh (EDI) (23 km / 14.3 mi)
- Train station: Edinburgh Waverley Station (2 km / 1.3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Pollock Halls offers 2000 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and free toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired Internet access. Bathrooms include a shower. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free full breakfast.
Pollock Halls has a restaurant on site.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Pollock Halls Hostel Edinburgh
- Pollock Halls Hostel
- Pollock Halls Edinburgh
- Pollock Halls
- First Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh First Hotel
- Pollock Halls - Edinburgh First Hotel Edinburgh
- Pollock Halls - Edinburgh First Scotland
- Pollock Halls - Edinburgh 1st
- Pollock Halls - Edinburgh First Hotel