Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer fireplaces, flat-screen TVs and premium bedding
- Free full breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Services include tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- Guests speak favourably about the area's walkability and the helpful staff
- Just a 4-minute drive from Royal Botanic Garden and 7 minutes from Royal Yacht Britannia
Reviews from Trip Advisor
51.0% of guests recommend out of 58 reviews
About the Ravensdown Guest HouseLocation 248 Ferry Road, Edinburgh, Scotland EH5 3AN
Free breakfast is served daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. The business-friendly Ravensdown Guest House also features tour or ticket assistance, a garden, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Self parking is free. This 4-star Edinburgh guesthouse is smoke free.
- 7 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Built in 1900
- Full breakfast (free)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free parking nearby
- Airport: Edinburgh (EDI) (13.9 km / 8.6 mi)
- Train station: Edinburgh Waverley Station (3.8 km / 2.4 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Ravensdown Guest House offers 7 forms of accommodation with fireplaces and coffee/tea makers. This individually decorated and furnished accommodation includes desks. Beds feature premium bedding. 32-inch Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries. This Edinburgh guesthouse provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. An iron/ironing board and hairdryers can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hairdryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free full breakfast daily from 8 AM to 9 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 11 PM.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 8 AM - 11 PM.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 2 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 2 are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Ravensdown Guest House Edinburgh
- Ravensdown Guest House
- Ravensdown Edinburgh
- Ravensdown Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland
- Ravensdown Guest House Guesthouse Edinburgh
- Ravensdown Guest House Guesthouse
- Ravensdown House Edinburgh
You should know
- Children 2 years old and younger aren't allowed at this property.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.