Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with plasma TVs, fridges and microwaves
- Free full breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Enjoy local cuisine while dining at Residence Inn Lobby Bar
- WiFi for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a front-desk safe and a business centre
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, overall comfort and low noise level
- Just a 1-minute drive from The Meadows and 6 minutes from National Museum of Scotland
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Residence Inn by Marriott Edinburgh ratings based on 20 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Residence Inn by Marriott Edinburgh
Catch up with old friends
Nice hotel, clean and friendly
Great customer service
Excellent 1 night stay
Wonderful city break- Residence Inn
perfect city break
About the Residence Inn by Marriott EdinburghLocation 36 Simpson Loan, Edinburgh, Scotland EH3 9GF
There's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a business centre and a meeting room. A 24-hour fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Residence Inn by Marriott Edinburgh. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Edinburgh hotel.
- 1 building
- 107 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- Built in 2011
- Full breakfast (free)
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- 1 conference room
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Edinburgh (EDI) (13.9 km / 8.6 mi)
- Train station: Edinburgh Waverley Station (2 km / 1.2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Residence Inn by Marriott Edinburgh offers 107 forms of accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. A pillow menu is available. 49-inch Plasma televisions come with digital channels. Fridges and microwaves are provided. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Edinburgh hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- HD television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Pillow options
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free full breakfast on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM and at the weekend from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Residence Inn Lobby Bar – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 50.00 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 50 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 0 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 13.60 per night
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 12.80 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 50.00 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 30.00 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Residence Inn Marriott Edinburgh Hotel
- Residence Inn Marriott Hotel
- Residence Inn Marriott Edinburgh
- Residence Inn By Marriott Edinburgh Scotland
- Residence Inn Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.