Enter dates to see availability
- Each apartment offers a kitchenette, an LCD TV and a full-sized fridge
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Full breakfast offered for a fee
- Amenities include laundry facilities and a lift
- Guests praise the quiet and central location
- Just a 4-minute walk from Festival Theatre and 6 minutes on foot from University of Edinburgh
Richmond Place Apartments ratings based on 16 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Richmond Place Apartments
Great location and practical
Not the room which photo displayed on ebookers
Some rooms are smaller than online pictures
excellent location for The Fringe
our first trip to Edinburgh
Excellent location and great facilities
Well located but small
Affordable and very convenient location
One night stay over
Gutes Stadt Appartment
About the Richmond Place ApartmentsLocation 5-9 Richmond Place, Edinburgh, Scotland EH8 9VE
As a guest of Richmond Place Apartments, you'll find laundry facilities and a lift. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. This 3-star Edinburgh apartment is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 32 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Full-sized fridge/freezer
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Airport: Edinburgh (EDI) (13.5 km / 8.4 mi)
- Train station: Edinburgh Waverley Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
Richmond Place Apartments offers 32 forms of accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. Accommodation at this 3-star apartment has kitchenettes with full-sized fridge/freezers, hobs, microwaves and kitchenware and utensils. Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. LCD televisions come with digital channels. Housekeeping is offered on a limited basis and hairdryers can be requested.
- In-room kitchenette
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Fridge (full size)
- Coffee maker
- Cribs available
- Housekeeping (limited)
- Hairdryer available
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy full breakfast for a fee.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 12 and GBP 15 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Richmond Place Apartments Apartment Edinburgh
- Richmond Place Apartments Apartment
- Richmond Place Apartments Edinburgh
- Richmond Place Apartments
- Richmond Place Apartments Edinburgh, Scotland
- Richmond Place Apartments Hotel Edinburgh
- Richmond Place Apartments Edinburgh Scotland
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.