Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer TVs, coffee/tea makers and ironing boards
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge
- Services include tour or ticket assistance, a porter and luggage storage
- Guests speak favourably about the area's walkability and the quiet guestrooms
- Within a 10-minute walk of Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC) and Princes Street
- Pets welcome free of charge (restrictions apply)
Ritz Hotel ratings based on 23 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Ritz Hotel
Nice hotel close to the center city
Very central, great location on the Haymarket
Excellent stay in central Edinburgh
Great service-nice hotel!
Short distance to Haymarket station, and town centre
About the Ritz HotelLocation 14-16 Grosvenor Street, Edinburgh, Scotland EH12 5EG
As a guest of Ritz Hotel, you'll find tour or ticket assistance, express check-out, and a porter/bellboy. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. The front desk is open around the clock. This 3-star Edinburgh hotel is smoke free.
- 27 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Built in 1860
- Bar or lounge
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Airport: Edinburgh (EDI) (11 km / 6.8 mi)
- Train station: Edinburgh Haymarket Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
Ritz Hotel offers 27 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. This Edinburgh hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include a bath and shower and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 3:30 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 3:30 AM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after 3:30 AM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- Ritz Hotel Edinburgh
- Ritz Edinburgh
You should know
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.