Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, coffee/tea makers and hairdryers
- Free cooked-to-order breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy local cuisine while dining at Mauretania
- Amenities include a meeting room, multilingual staff and a terrace
- Guests speak favourably about the central location and the helpful staff
- Within a 15-minute walk of John Muir's Birthplace and Dunbar Golf Club
About the Royal Mackintosh HotelLocation Station Road, Dunbar, Scotland EH42 1JY
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Royal Mackintosh Hotel. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Dunbar hotel.
- 16 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Cooked-to-order breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- 1 conference room
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Edinburgh (EDI) (62.6 km / 38.9 mi)
- Train station: Dunbar Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Royal Mackintosh Hotel offers 16 forms of accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. This individually decorated and furnished accommodation includes desks. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Dunbar hotel provides complimentary wired Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free cooked-to-order breakfast on weekdays from 7 AM to 9:30 AM and at the weekend from 8 AM to 10 AM.
Mauretania – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve a crib (infant bed). Contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No lifts
- Royal Mackintosh Hotel Dunbar
- Royal Mackintosh Hotel
- Royal Mackintosh Dunbar
- Royal Mackintosh
- Royal Mackintosh Hotel Dunbar, Scotland