Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, coffee/tea makers and free toiletries
- Free cooked-to-order breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy local cuisine while dining at Mauretania
- Amenities include a meeting room, multilingual staff and a terrace
- Guests speak favourably about the breakfast and the helpful staff
- Within a 15-minute walk of John Muir's Birthplace and Dunbar Golf Club
Reviews from Trip Advisor
78.0% of guests recommend out of 259 reviews
About the Royal Mackintosh HotelLocation Station Road, Dunbar, Scotland EH42 1JY
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Royal Mackintosh Hotel. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Dunbar hotel.
- 16 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Cooked-to-order breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- 1 conference room
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Edinburgh (EDI) (62.9 km / 39.1 mi)
- Train station: Dunbar Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Royal Mackintosh Hotel offers 16 forms of accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. This individually decorated and furnished accommodation includes desks. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Dunbar hotel provides complimentary wired Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free cooked-to-order breakfast on weekdays from 7 AM to 9:30 AM and at the weekend from 8 AM to 10 AM.
Mauretania – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No lifts
- Royal Mackintosh Hotel Dunbar
- Royal Mackintosh Hotel
- Royal Mackintosh Dunbar
- Royal Mackintosh
- Royal Mackintosh Hotel Dunbar, Scotland