Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer satellite TV, coffee/tea makers and free toiletries
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Services include tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, spaciousness and overall comfort
- Within a 15-minute walk of Princes Street and Royal Botanic Garden
Reviews from Trip Advisor
37.0% of guests recommend out of 194 reviews
About the St Bernards HouseLocation 22 St Bernards Crescent, Edinburgh, Scotland EH4 1NS
St Bernards House offers its guests tour or ticket assistance. Public spaces have WiFi for a fee. This 3-star Edinburgh bed & breakfast is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 11 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
- Airport: Edinburgh (EDI) (13 km / 8.1 mi)
- Train station: Edinburgh Haymarket Station (2 km / 1.3 mi)
St Bernards House offers 11 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Satellite televisions are provided. This Edinburgh bed & breakfast provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Cots/infant beds (complimentary) are also available.
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 8 AM to 9 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a front desk. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- This property does not allow children.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a crib (infant bed). Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No lifts
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 5 for adults and GBP 5 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 3.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 3.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Late check-in fee: GBP 10 for check-in between 10:00 PM and 2:00 AM
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- St Bernards House B&B Edinburgh
- St Bernards House B&B
- St Bernards House Edinburgh
- St Bernards House
- St Bernards House Edinburgh, Scotland