Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation, from cleanliness and comfy beds to spaciousness and overall comfort
- Within a 10-minute walk of University of Edinburgh and Royal Mile
Ten Hill Place, BW Premier Collection ratings based on 12 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Ten Hill Place, BW Premier Collection
15 Mar 2019 by Justin
Many thanks for your reveiw and we are pleased you had such an enjoyable stay in Edinburgh. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Edinburgh. Justin & the team
1 Apr 2019 by Justin
Dear Anonymous, Many thanks for your reveiw. Justin & the Team
Overnight stay with friend for shopping.
Hotel was fab bus stop on the corner straight into town.clean staff were brill
Beware the hidden charges
Comfortable, idealy located hotel
Super für ein Wochenende
About the Ten Hill Place, BW Premier CollectionLocation 10 Hill Place, Edinburgh, Scotland EH8 9DS
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the eco-friendly Ten Hill Place, BW Premier Collection. This 4-star Edinburgh hotel is smoke free.
- 129 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Built in 2006
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Edinburgh (EDI) (13.5 km / 8.4 mi)
- Train station: Edinburgh Waverley Station (0.9 km / 0.6 mi)
Ten Hill Place, BW Premier Collection offers 129 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. This individually decorated and furnished accommodation includes desks. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower, designer toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Separate bedroom
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 7:30 AM to 11 AM and at the weekend from 8 AM to noon.
Drinks & Dining – This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Drinks & Dining – This bar specialises in Modern European cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 25 (subject to availability)
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Ten Hill Place Hotel Edinburgh
- Ten Hill Place BW Premier Collection Hotel Edinburgh
- Ten Hill Place Edinburgh
- Ten Hill Place
- Ten Hill Place Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland
- 10 Hill Place Hotel
- Hotel Ten Hill Place
- Ten Hill Place BW Premier Collection Hotel
- Ten Hill Place BW Premier Collection Edinburgh
- Ten Hill Place BW Premier Collection
You should know
- The total price shown includes a resort fee.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.