- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- George Street
- 8 min walk
- Usher Hall
- 11 min walk
- Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC)
- 12 min walk
- Edinburgh (EDI)
- 14 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Edinburgh's West End neighbourhood, The Bonham Hotel is in the city centre and near a train station. Grassmarket and Royal Mile are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Princes Street Gardens and Royal Botanic Garden. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Murrayfield Stadium or Musselburgh Racecourse. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- George Street - 8 min walk
- Usher Hall - 11 min walk
- Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC) - 12 min walk
- Princes Street Gardens - 16 min walk
- Edinburgh Castle - 20 min walk
- Edinburgh Haymarket Station - 11 min walk
- Edinburgh (EDI) - 14 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Restaurant – Garden-view restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
The Bonham Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Good hotel just too far out of town for us. As our anniversary and my birthday and had a lovely personalised chocolate message/card and chocolates left for ya and a free glass of fizz. Nice touch.