Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer memory foam beds, flat-screen TVs and room service (during limited hours)
- Free English breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in some public areas
- Free valet parking and self-parking
- Services include tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- Guests have great things to say about the WiFi and the quiet guestrooms
- Just a 4-minute walk from Edinburgh Playhouse Theatre and a 3-minute drive from Princes Street Gardens
Reviews from Trip Advisor
93.0% of guests recommend out of 951 reviews
About the The Broughton City Centre HotelLocation 37 Broughton Place, Edinburgh, Scotland EH1 3RR
Free breakfast is available daily. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. The business-friendly The Broughton City Centre Hotel also features tour or ticket assistance, coffee/tea in common area, and express check-in. Self parking and valet parking are free. This 3-star Edinburgh guesthouse is smoke free.
- 6 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Built in 1874
- English breakfast (free)
- Coffee in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking , Free valet parking , Offsite parking reservations required
- Airport: Edinburgh (EDI) (15.1 km / 9.4 mi)
- Train station: Edinburgh Waverley Station (1.5 km / 0.9 mi)
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
The Broughton City Centre Hotel offers 6 forms of accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Beds feature memory foam mattresses. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and free toiletries. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Memory foam beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Exterior corridor access
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free English breakfast daily from 8 AM to 9:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 7 AM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 17
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - midnight.
If you are planning to arrive after 12:30 PM, please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance for check-in instructions and an access code. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7 AM - midnight.
Guests arriving after 12:30 PM must contact the property at least 24 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 10.0 per night.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No lifts
- Debit cards
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Broughton Edinburgh
- Broughton Hotel
- Broughton Hotel Edinburgh
- Hotel Broughton
- Broughton City Centre Hotel Edinburgh
- Broughton City Centre Hotel
- Broughton City Centre Edinburgh
- Broughton City Centre
- The Broughton Hotel
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Alcohol isn't served at The Broughton City Centre Hotel.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.