Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer LED TVs, minibars and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Full breakfast offered for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation, from cleanliness and comfy beds to spaciousness and overall comfort
- Just a 4-minute drive from Royal Botanic Garden and 6 minutes from Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art
Reviews from Trip Advisor
74.0% of guests recommend out of 863 reviews
About the The RaeburnLocation 112 Raeburn Place, Edinburgh, Scotland EH4 1HG
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. A rooftop terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and a BBQ are also featured at the business-friendly The Raeburn. This 4-star Edinburgh hotel is smoke free.
- 10 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Terrace on the roof
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- BBQ grill(s)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Edinburgh (EDI) (13 km / 8.1 mi)
- Train station: Edinburgh Waverley Station (2.4 km / 1.5 mi)
The Raeburn offers 10 forms of accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. LED televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Edinburgh hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LED television
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy full breakfast for a fee.
On-site venue – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 50 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 30.00 per night.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 12.50 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 30.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 50 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Raeburn Hotel Edinburgh
- Raeburn Hotel
- Raeburn Edinburgh
- The Raeburn Edinburgh, Scotland
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.