Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer LCD TVs, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy British cuisine and garden views while dining at Members Dining Room
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage and wedding services
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the comfy beds and overall comfort
- Steps from Princes Street and 3 minutes on foot from George Street
The Royal Scots Club Edinburgh ratings based on 15 verified reviews
Guest reviews for The Royal Scots Club Edinburgh
Lovely hotel, close to the centre but quiet.
High standards with comfort in a great location.
Ideal place to start the new year. Loved it!
Vanhan ajan arvokkuutta ja henkeä
Angenehmes Hotel im Zentrum
Nettes Hotel jedoch mit einem fahlen Beigeschmack
About the The Royal Scots Club EdinburghLocation 29-31 Abercromby Place, Edinburgh, Scotland EH3 6QE
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. A library, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in common area are also featured at the business-friendly The Royal Scots Club Edinburgh. This Georgian Edinburgh hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 25 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- Built in 1810
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Edinburgh (EDI) (12.7 km / 7.9 mi)
- Train station: Edinburgh Waverley Station (1.2 km / 0.7 mi)
The Royal Scots Club Edinburgh offers 25 forms of accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. This individually decorated and furnished accommodation includes desks. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, designer toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Members Dining Room – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 12.50 for adults and GBP 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 45.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Edinburgh Royal Scots Club
- Royal Scots Club
- Royal Scots Club Edinburgh
- Royal Scots Club Hotel
- Royal Scots Club Hotel Edinburgh
- Royal Scots Edinburgh
- Scots Club
- Scots Club Edinburgh
- Royal Scots Club Edinburgh Hotel
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.