Find cheap hotels in Eich
Hotels from £69
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Eich
Most frequently booked hotels in Eich
Finding Eich Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Eich? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Eich
When you're deciding where to stay in Eich, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests appreciate the following hotel in Eich for the free breakfast:
- Sonne Seehotel
The city of Eich has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Eich include:
- Seebad Eich
- Lucerne Town Hall
- Chapel Bridge
- Swiss Transportation Museum
- Mount Pilatus
- Sempachersee Golf Club
When making plans for your trip to Eich, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Zurich (ZRH) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Eich?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Eich, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Eich are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are September and August, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is -4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 4 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 23°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 8 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 24°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and -3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 6 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Eich is 27 mm.