Find cheap hotels in Eiheiji
Hotels from £49
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Eiheiji
Most frequently booked hotels in Eiheiji
Finding Eiheiji-cho Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Eiheiji-cho? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Eiheiji-cho has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Eiheiji-cho include:
- Eiheiji Temple
- Echizen Bamboo Doll Village
- Fukui Prefectural Museum of Cultural History
- Maruoka Museum of History and Folklore
- Maruoka Castle
- Yokokan Garden
- Shonenji Temple
When arranging your Eiheiji-cho getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Komatsu (KMQ) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Eiheiji-cho?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Eiheiji-cho, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Eiheiji-cho are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are August and September, whereas December and March have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 14°C and at night it is 0°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 6°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 16°C. Average precipitation for this season is 12 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 23°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Eiheiji-cho is 39 mm.