Find cheap hotels in Ein Tzurim
Hotels from £88
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Ein Tzurim
Most frequently booked hotels in Ein Tzurim
Finding Ein Tzurim Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Ein Tzurim? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Exploring Ein Tzurim
The city of Ein Tzurim has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Ein Tzurim include:
- Eye of the Sun
- Ashdod MonArt Arts Centre
- Corinne Mamane Museum of Philistine Culture
- Yud-Alef Stadium
- Tomb of Sheikh Awad
- Ashdod Beach
- Ashkelon Marina
When making plans for your trip to Ein Tzurim, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Ein Tzurim?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Ein Tzurim, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Ein Tzurim are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are December and January, whereas August and September have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 23°C and at night it is 9°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 259 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and 13°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 15 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 22°C. Average precipitation for this season is 0 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 30°C and 11°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 257 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Ein Tzurim is 531 mm.