Find cheap hotels in Ejerslev
Hotels from £59
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Ejerslev
Most frequently booked hotels in Ejerslev
Finding Ejerslev Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Ejerslev? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Ejerslev has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Ejerslev include:
- Salgerhoj Cliffs
- Fur Brewery
- Hanklit Cliffs
- Thisted Museum
- Thisted Beach
- Jesperhus JungleZoo
- Jesperhus Flower Park
When is the Best Time to Explore Ejerslev?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Ejerslev, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Ejerslev are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are December and January, whereas May and April have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 8°C and at night it is -2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 20°C during the day and 1°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 6 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 21°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 14°C and 0°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Ejerslev is 33 mm.