Find cheap hotels in Ekas
Hotels from £10
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Ekas
Most frequently booked hotels in Ekas
Finding Ekas Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Ekas? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Ekas has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Ekas include:
- Pantai Kaliantan
- Pantai Indah
- Beloam Beach
- Pink Beach
- Merese Hill
- Sowen Beach
- Serenting and Torok Bare Beach
When making plans for your holiday in Ekas, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Lombok (LOP-Lombok Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Ekas?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Ekas, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Ekas are typically November and September, whereas the coldest months are usually August and July. The months with the most rain are January and February, whereas September and August have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 30°C and at night it is 22°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 20 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and 21°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 10 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 20°C. Average precipitation for this season is 2 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 30°C and 23°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Ekas is 40 mm.