Find cheap hotels in Elafonisos
Hotels from £44
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Elafonisos
Most frequently booked hotels in Elafonisos
Finding Elafonissos Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Elafonissos? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Elafonissos
When you're deciding where to stay in Elafonissos, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests appreciate this Elafonissos hotel for the free breakfast:
- Elafonisos Diamond Resort
Guests who stayed at this Elafonissos hotel appreciated the on-site-fitness centre:
- Elafonisos Diamond Resort
The city of Elafonissos has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Elafonissos include:
- Megali Paralia
- Simos Beach
- Pouda Beach
- Marathia Beach
- Kastania Cave
- Port of Ag Pelagia
- Archangelos Beach
When making plans for your trip to Elafonissos, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Kithira (KIT-Kithira Island National) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Elafonissos?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Elafonissos, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Elafonissos are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are February and January, whereas July and August have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 17°C and at night it is 7°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 28°C during the day and 9°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 4 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 17°C. Average precipitation for this season is 2 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 26°C and 8°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Elafonissos is 22 mm.