Find cheap hotels in Elche
Hotels from £33
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Elche
Most frequently booked hotels in Elche
Finding Elche Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Elche? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions such as Santa Maria Basilica, Altamira Palace and Palmeral of Elche. You can choose among 38 Elche hotels and accommodation options to find a place to stay.
Whether you're searching for inexpensive hotels in Elche, places to stay for the entire family, or pet-friendly options, Elche has various types of accommodation so you can find something that will work for you:
- 2 airport hotels
- 5 budget hotels
- 18 family-friendly hotels
- 3 luxury hotels
- 4 pet-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Elche
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Elche, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
The following Elche hotels are popular with travellers for their swimming pool:
- Huerto Del Cura
- Hotel Jardín Milenio
- Hotel Areca
Travellers who stayed at these Elche hotels liked the on-site gym:
- Port Elche
- Infinity View Apartments - Marholidays
- Luxury Front Beach. Infinity View spa
The culturally-rich city of Elche is known for its bars and gardens. Popular attractions in and around Elche include:
- Santa Maria Basilica
- Altamira Palace
- Palmeral of Elche
- Paleontological Museum of Elche
- Museu de la Festa
- Archaeology and History Museum of Elche
- Elche Arab Baths
When making plans for your trip to Elche, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Alicante (ALC-Alicante Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Elche?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Elche, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Elche are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are September and December, whereas July and August have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 20°C and at night it is 7°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 3 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 29°C during the day and 10°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 3 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 17°C. Average precipitation for this season is 2 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 27°C and 8°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 6 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Elche is 14 mm.