Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, room service (during limited hours) and Egyptian cotton sheets
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Drinking and dining options include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, a business centre and meeting rooms
- On-site recreation includes tennis courts
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and comfy beds
- 12 minutes by car from Chester Zoo and 13 minutes from Grosvenor Museum
Reviews from Trip Advisor
88.0% of guests recommend out of 962 reviews
About the Inglewood ManorLocation Badgers Rake Lane, Ellesmere Port, England CH66 8PF
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite business centre. WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 150 square feet (14 square metres) and includes conference rooms. The eco-friendly Inglewood Manor also features a fireplace in the lobby, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available. For a fee, the property may offer extended parking privileges after check-out. This 4-star Ellesmere Port hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 29 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 150 sq ft of conference space
- 14 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1870
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) (42.7 km / 26.5 mi)
- Train station: Little Sutton Station (2.9 km / 1.8 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Inglewood Manor offers 29 forms of accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and complimentary bottles of water. This individually decorated and furnished accommodation includes desks. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. 22-inch Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Ellesmere Port hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Inglewood Manor has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fishing on site
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time ends at 11:00 PM
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 10 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: GBP 20 (subject to availability)
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Inglewood Manor Ellesmere Port
- Inglewood Manor Hotel Ellesmere Port
- Inglewood Manor Ellesmere
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.