Find cheap hotels in Epsom
Hotels from £46
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Epsom
Most frequently booked hotels in Epsom
Finding Epsom Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Epsom? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Epsom
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Epsom, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise this Epsom hotel for the free breakfast:
- Holiday Inn Express London-Epsom Downs
The city of Epsom has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Epsom include:
- Epsom Playhouse
- Epsom Downs Racecourse
- Epsom Downs Racecourse
- Horton Park Children's Farm
- Bourne Hall Museum
- Horton Park Golf and Country Club
- Surrey Hills
When arranging your Epsom getaway, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to London (LGW-Gatwick) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Epsom?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Epsom, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Epsom are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are November and December, whereas June and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 6 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 21°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 5 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 21°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 6 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Epsom is 25 mm.