Find cheap hotels in Esch-sur-Sure
Hotels from £57
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Esch-sur-Sure
Most frequently booked hotels in Esch-sur-Sure
Finding Esch-sur-Sure Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Esch-sur-Sure? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Esch-sur-Sure
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Esch-sur-Sure, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests like the following hotel in Esch-sur-Sure for the free breakfast:
- Hotel Le Postillon
Travellers who stayed at this hotel in Esch-sur-Sure liked the on-site gym:
- Gourmet & Relax Hôtel De La Sûre
The city of Esch-sur-Sure has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Esch-sur-Sure include:
- Vianden Castle
- Bourscheid Castle
- General Patton Memorial Museum
- General Patton Monument
- National Museum of Military History
- National Museum of Historical Vehicles
When making plans for your holiday in Esch-sur-Sure, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Luxembourg (LUX-Findel) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Esch-sur-Sure?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Esch-sur-Sure, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Esch-sur-Sure are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are August and December, whereas March and April have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is -2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 173 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 22°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 170 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 23°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 219 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and -1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 203 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Esch-sur-Sure is 765 mm.