Find cheap hotels in Esentepe
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Esentepe
Most frequently booked hotels in Esentepe
Finding Esentepe Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Esentepe? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Esentepe
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Esentepe, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Travellers who stayed at this hotel in Esentepe appreciated the on-site gym:
- Luxury Duplex Apartment on Select Gated Site. Free Wifi ++. Great Value!
The city of Esentepe has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Esentepe include:
- Diana Beach
- Loukia and Michael Zampelas Art Museum
- Frederick University
- Famagusta Gate
- Cyprus Folk Art Museum
- Liberty Monument
- Nicosia Municipal Arts Centre
When making plans for your trip to Esentepe, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Larnaca (LCA-Larnaca Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Esentepe?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Esentepe, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Esentepe are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are January and November, whereas September and June have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 21°C and at night it is 6°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 33°C during the day and 9°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 3 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 8 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Esentepe is 20 mm.