Find cheap hotels in Essing
Hotels from £52
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Essing
Most frequently booked hotels in Essing
Finding Essing Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Essing? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Essing has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Essing include:
- Regensburg Cathedral
- Castle Prunn
- Danube Gorge
- Weltenburg Abbey
- Romerkastell Abusina
- Kuchlbauer Tower
When is the Best Time to Explore Essing?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Essing, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Essing are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are June and May, whereas January and October have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 10°C and at night it is -4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 3 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 22°C during the day and 2°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 8 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 24°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 8 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and -2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 3 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Essing is 22 mm.