- Purobeach Marbella
- 8 min walk
- Estepona Beach
- 4 min drive
- Selwo Adventure Park
- 11 min drive
- Gibraltar (GIB)
- 36 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Estepona, Kempinski Hotel Bahía is connected to a shopping centre and on the waterfront. Those looking for an activity can check out Puerto Banus Marina, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Estepona Beach and Puerto Banus Beach. Selwo Adventure Park and Estepona Orchidarium are also worth visiting.
- Purobeach Marbella - 8 min walk
- Estepona Beach - 4 min drive
- Cristo Beach - 7 min drive
- Selwo Adventure Park - 11 min drive
- Estepona Port and Marina - 13 min drive
- Jimena De La Frontera Station - 47 min drive
- Malaga (AGP) - 51 min drive
- Where to eat
- Baltazár Bar & Grill – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering local and international cuisine. Serves brunch and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- Spiler Beach Club – Beachfront restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Spiler Pool Bar – Poolside cocktail bar offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
- Black Rose The Bar – Pool-view rooftop bar. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Kempinski Hotel Bahía
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Breakfast and staff were good No cold air conditioning just hot in the winter????