Find cheap hotels in Esterel
Hotels from £47
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Esterel
Most frequently booked hotels in Esterel
Finding Esterel Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Esterel? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Esterel
When you're deciding where you'd like to stay in Esterel, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
This Esterel hotel is popular with guests for the swimming pool:
- Esterel Resort
Guests who stayed at this Esterel hotel enjoyed the on-site gym:
- Esterel Resort
The relaxing city of Esterel is known for its restaurants and spas. Popular attractions in and around Esterel include:
- Esterel Golf Club
- Hors Limite
- Parc de la Riviere Doncaster
- Les Jardins du Precambrien
- Saint Adele Valley Golf Club
- Sainte Adele Theatre
When making plans for your holiday in Esterel, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Esterel?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Esterel, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Esterel are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are September and November, whereas March and November have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 6°C and at night it is -16°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 25°C during the day and -3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 27°C and the nighttime average is 6°C. Average precipitation for this season is 10 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and -13°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Esterel is 36 mm.