Find cheap hotels in Eugene
Hotels from £60
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Eugene
Most frequently booked hotels in Eugene
Top budget Eugene hotel deals
Top luxury Eugene hotel deals
Finding Eugene Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Eugene? If you'd like to find accommodation that's close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions such as McArthur Court, Autzen Stadium and Matthew Knight Arena. You can choose among 106 Eugene hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Whether you're searching for budget hotels in Eugene, places to stay for the entire family, or pet-friendly choices, Eugene offers different types of accommodation so you can find something that will work for you:
- 7 airport hotels
- 42 budget hotels
- 63 family-friendly hotels
- 39 luxury hotels
- 39 pet-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Eugene
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Eugene, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests recognise the following Eugene hotels for the free breakfast:
- Quality Inn Cottage Grove - Eugene South
- Best Western Grand Manor Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Eugene Downtown-Universty
The following Eugene hotels are popular with travellers for their pool:
- Phoenix Inn Suites Eugene
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Eugene
- University Inn & Suites
Travellers who stayed at these hotels in Eugene enjoyed the on-site fitness centre:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Eugene
- Comfort Inn & Suites Creswell
- Hilton Eugene
The city of Eugene is known for its entertainment, live music and festivals. Popular attractions in and around Eugene include:
- McArthur Court
- Autzen Stadium
- Matthew Knight Arena
- Saturday Market
- McDonald Theatre
- Hult Center for Performing Arts
- John G. Shedd Institute for the Arts
When arranging your Eugene getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Eugene, OR (EUG-Mahlon Sweet Field) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Eugene?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Eugene, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Eugene are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually December and January. The months with the most rain are December and November, whereas July and August have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 15°C and at night it is 1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 439 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 25°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 193 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 62 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and 1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 478 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Eugene is 1172 mm.