Find cheap hotels in Evansville
Hotels from £137
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Evansville
Most frequently booked hotels in Evansville
Finding Evansville Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Evansville? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Evansville has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Evansville include:
- Manitoulin Island
- Bridal Veil Falls
When is the Best Time to Explore Evansville?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Evansville, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Evansville are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are October and June, whereas January and December have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 5°C and at night it is -13°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 6 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 24°C during the day and -3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 26°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 15°C and -11°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Evansville is 32 mm.