Find cheap hotels in Eversdal
Hotels from £32
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Eversdal
Most frequently booked hotels in Eversdal
Finding Eversdal Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Eversdal? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Eversdal
When you're thinking about where to stay in Eversdal, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
The following Eversdal hotel is liked by travellers for the pool:
- Clouds Guest House
The city of Eversdal has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Eversdal include:
- Table Mountain
- Newlands Stadium
- Castle of Good Hope
- Two Oceans Aquarium
- Greenmarket Square
- Cape Town Stadium
- South African National Gallery
When arranging your Eversdal getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Eversdal?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Eversdal, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Eversdal are typically February and January, whereas the coldest months are usually July and June. The months with the most rain are June and August, whereas January and October have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 27°C and at night it is 13°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 3 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 24°C during the day and 8°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 6 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 20°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 8 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 26°C and 10°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 3 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Eversdal is 20 mm.