Find cheap hotels in Ewa Beach
Hotels from £128
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Ewa Beach
Most frequently booked hotels in Ewa Beach
Finding Ewa Beach Hotels
So, you're considering going to Ewa Beach? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 12 Ewa Beach hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Exploring Ewa Beach
The culturally-rich city of Ewa Beach is known for its beaches. Popular attractions in and around Ewa Beach include:
- Hawaii Prince Golf Club
- Coral Creek Golf Course
- Hawaiian Railway Society
- Ewa Beach Golf Club
- Ewa Beach Park
- West Loch Golf Course
- USS Missouri Memorial
When making plans for your holiday in Ewa Beach, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Ewa Beach?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Ewa Beach, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Ewa Beach are typically August and September, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are December and January, whereas June and July have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 29°C and at night it is 18°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 159 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 31°C during the day and 19°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 58 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 22°C. Average precipitation for this season is 42 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 18°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 188 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Ewa Beach is 447 mm.