Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Treat yourself to facials, massages or body treatments at the spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and low noise level
- Just a 3-minute drive from The Pineapple and 14 minutes from Falkirk Wheel
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Airth Castle Hotel & Spa ratings based on 19 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Airth Castle Hotel & Spa
Great 2 night stay
Nice hotel but not a lot of walks or grounds to se
About the Airth Castle Hotel & SpaLocation Airth, Falkirk, Scotland FK2 8JF
Airth Castle Hotel & Spa offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. A fitness centre, spa services, and a terrace are also featured at the business-friendly Airth Castle Hotel & Spa. Self parking is free. This 3.5-star Falkirk hotel is smoke free.
- 118 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Newspapers for purchase
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.) (57.2 km / 35.5 mi)
- Train station: Larbert Station (8.2 km / 5.1 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Airth Castle Hotel & Spa offers 118 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily.
The Grill Room – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna and a fitness centre.
Guests can pamper themselves with a trip to the on-site spa, which has 6 treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, facials and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a spa tub and a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP £10.00 per pet, per night
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Debit cards not accepted
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 9.95 and GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP £10.00 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Airth Castle
- Airth Castle Falkirk
- Airth Castle Hotel
- Airth Castle Hotel Falkirk
- Airth Hotel
- Castle Airth
- Hotel Airth Castle
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).